Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- Ferroviario Arrive Jan 20th, 2017, 08:36 - ANS (Length: 3510)
- Global DOC and DPF Market to grow at a CAGR of 7.61% during the period 2016 - 2020 Jan 19th, 2017, 18:55 - MTO (Length: 5411)
- Keane Announces Pricing of its Initial Public Offering Jan 19th, 2017, 17:53 - BIZ (Length: 4876)
- BUYINS.NET: PPLT, CMRE, BITA, HLIT, MCC, PSI Are Seasonally Ripe To Go Up In the Next Five Weeks Jan 19th, 2017, 15:49 - MTO (Length: 10736)
- Wallbridge Provides Exploration and Development Outlook for 2017 Jan 19th, 2017, 11:22 - CNW (Length: 11040)
- Slight Improvement in Mining Fatalities Figures Jan 19th, 2017, 10:35 - ANS (Length: 3415)
- Otonomy Initiates Patient Enrollment in Phase 2 Clinical Trial of OTO-104 as Protectant Against Cisplatin-Induced Hearing Loss Jan 19th, 2017, 07:30 - PMZ (Length: 8422)
- BUYINS.NET: PPLT, BAH Are Seasonally Ripe To Go Up In the Next Five Weeks Jan 19th, 2017, 02:10 - MTO (Length: 6139)
- Global Costume Jewelry Market 2015 Industry Size, Trends, Statistics, Share Analysis and Forecast 2021 Jan 18th, 2017, 21:39 - MTO (Length: 5492)
- Global Costume Jewelry Market 2015 Industry Size, Trends, Statistics, Share Analysis and Forecast 2021 Jan 18th, 2017, 19:05 - MTO (Length: 5492)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||